To celebrate the launch of Air Experiences, we’re giving you the chance to win a flight – in a microlight! (Hey, that rhymes!)
Our lucky winner will receive a voucher for a 15-minute introductory microlight experience (worth £40). After a full pre-flight briefing, you’ll take to the skies and enjoy spectacular views, and you’ll even get the chance to fly the aircraft yourself.
If you don’t want to take the flight yourself, you’re welcome to pass your voucher on to a friend or give it to someone for an extra special Christmas present.
Enter now – it’s free!
All you have to do to enter is head over to our Facebook or Twitter pages…
- Facebook – Like us on Facebook and share our status update with the link to this blog post
- Twitter – follow us on Twitter and Retweet our competition link
Alternatively, you can email us to enter – just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Microlight Competition’ and include your name and phone number.
Enter before 12pm on 1 December 2013 for your chance to win this fantastic prize!
A few boring Ts and Cs…
– To be entered into the competition, entrants must either a) Like Air Experiences on Facebook and share our status update with a link to this blog post or b) Follow Air Experiences on Twitter and Retweet the link to this blog post, or c) email Air Experiences with their name and phone number.
– Your experience will take place at an airfield in Warwickshire.
– You must respond within seven days to your claim prize.
– You’ll need to book and take your experience before 1 June 2014. It’s your responsibility to ensure that you leave plenty of time before the expiry date to book your flight, bearing in mind the weather may postpone your initial booking.
– You may pass your voucher on to a friend if you don’t wish to fly yourself.
– No cash alternative.
– There are no age restrictions for this flight as such; we’re happy to take youngsters from about 9 years of age.
– There is no upper age limit.
– Maximum weight limit is 90kg.
– People with physical disabilities can also fly, as long as you can be seated comfortably and secured in the aircraft.
– Please note that our general Terms and Conditions also apply.