Swansea & Cardiff Flight Experience for 2
On this Flight Experience for 2, Lee says……. “Flying from Swansea is awesome! We are based at a former Second World War airfield which is pretty much in the same configuration as it was during the war, the history here is amazing”.
This is a hands-on experience! You can fly the plane under the supervision of your pilot.
Choose the 60 minute flight and you’ll have the chance to fly over the majestic Cardiff Castle, The Millennium Stadium and the beautiful Cardiff Bay or head to the North into the wonderful Welsh Countryside where the scenery is just stunning!
One the day of your Introductory Flight, you will be greeted by your CAA qualified pilot where they will explain what will happen during your flight. They will go through the basic controls of the aircraft and what landmarks you’ll expect to see from the air.
Once buckled in your PA28, with one in the front next to the pilot and the other in the rear seats, your pilot will take to the skies and soar you over the South Wales countryside. Take photos and videos and enjoy this special flight together.
These introductory flight experiences are a popular choice for aero enthusiasts. Watch your pilot take you into the skies, and compare it with Microsoft Flight Sim (it’s much better in real life!!).
- Minimum age is 10 years old with an accompanying adult.
- Maximum height is 6ft 4ins.
- Maximum weight per person is 17 stone.
- You can take a camera, but it MUST use a neck or wrist strap to firmly attach it to your person.
- Maximum of 2 guests to accompany the voucher holder (only the voucher holder will be in the aircraft)
- Flights take place at Swansea Airport