Swansea & Cardiff Flight Experience for 3
Share your experience with the family or take a few friends up in our Flight Experience for 3 people. The perfect way to see South Wales from the air!
You’ll be able to admire the majestic Cardiff Castle, the unmissable red bricked Pierhead building or the magnificent bay of Swansea from above.
Upon arrival for your Introductory Flight Experience, you will be greeted by your CAA qualified pilot where they will pre-brief you on your flight. They will explain the basic controls of the aircraft and where you will be flying over.
Once buckled in your PA28, with one in the front next to the pilot and two in the rear seats, your pilot will take to the skies and soar you over the iconic local landmarks. Take photos and videos and enjoy the flight together.
These flying experiences are a very popular choice for aero enthusiasts. Under the supervision of your pilot take control of your aircraft, whilst your passengers watch you from the back seat become a pilot for the day.
- Maximum weight per person is 100 Kg – 15 stone.
- Maximum height is 6ft per person
- Minimum age is 10 years old with an accompanying adult.
- You can take a camera, but it MUST use a neck-strap to firmly attach it to your person.
- Maximum of 2 guests to accompany the voucher holder (only the voucher holder will be in the aircraft)
- This flight takes off from Swansea.